On a weekend getaway to Atlanta I had the chance to stay at the beautiful Four Seasons Atlanta in midtown. This hotel exceeded all of my expectations for a 5-star luxury property. The service was exceptional, our room was comfortable, well stocked and had a great view, the spa, fitness center and pool were fantastic and the restaurant, Park 75, was scrumptious. However, these are the things we come to expect from a 5-star hotel. What made our stay amazing and memorable were a few extra touches. Here they are:
1. Souvenir Room Key: The room keys double as a keepsake. Each key has a neat pic of the hotel or Atlanta.
2. Jam: Our first treat when we stepped into our room was a plate of peach jam and biscuits. We felt so warm and welcomed to Georgia by this extra touch.
3. Fizzy Bath Cube: After a long day sightseeing what better way to relax than with a hot bath. Four Seasons Atlanta made it even better with an effervescent bath cube. As the cube dissolved so did all the stress of the day.
4. Peach: There’s a growing trend at hotels to be greener by allowing guests to opt not to have their towels and sheets washed. Four Seasons Atlanta offered this in a fun and effective way. On our nightstand was an artificial peach. If we tossed the peach on the bed we didn’t need our bedding laundered that day. How easy is that?
5. Ice Bucket: Every evening when we returned from dinner we found fresh towels and our ice bucket filled for us. This small luxury was such a relief and it made sampling the mini bar a little easier.
Have you experienced any unique touches that made you stay better? Let us know in the comments.
If you would like to experience these extra touches personally Four Seasons has some terrific packages. I’m thinking about taking them up on the Girls Getaway Package that includes a bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit, $235 in spa credit, $75 in dining credit, and of course, luxurious accommodations.
Four Seasons Atlanta
75 14th St NE Atlanta, GA 30309